Take your career to the next level by joining the Nicklas Medical Staffing team! We’re seeking a team member to join our growing PA owned and operated staffing agency in one of the fastest growing cities in the US; Phoenix, Arizona.
Sales and Management
- Identify and recruit qualified healthcare professionals for both permanent placement and temporary placement positions.
- Manage a team size of ~15 travelers.
- Proactively contact and recruit prospective candidates to establish relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities.
- Educate prospective candidates on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career.
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc), strategic planning and referrals.
- Build and maintain unique relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Candidate-centered mentality and passion for customer service.
- Development and execution of staffing hiring plans.
- Work with hiring managers by recommending qualified candidates and arrange subsequent interviews.
- At times, attend AAPA and/or NSH conferences to manage a booth, and host employee dinners.
- Book travel arrangements, hospital credential, and on board as needed.
- Attend marketing meetings.
- Approving images to be used, editing blogs, creative brainstorming for upcoming campaigns.
- Compose exciting ads job descriptions, and advertise using a variety of media.
- Research and decide on swag to order for upcoming conferences.
Other duties as needed.
Join Nicklas and enjoy:
- Salary: $80k -$150k.
- 401(k) and Roth IRA with matching funds and a 0 year vesting period; immediate vesting.
- Health, dental, and vision plans.
- Opportunity to work one week temp travel contracts, if desired.
** Must be willing to relocate to Phoenix, AZ. Ability to work remote for one week on any desired week for up to ~8 noncontiguous weeks per year.
** Must have excellent credit on a third party credit check.