Temporary Pathologists' Assistant
10/03/2022 - 12/30/2022
This is a small town atmosphere, can drive to a big city in 1.5 hours and beautiful change of seasons.
- Community hospital setting with1 PA, 3 Grossing Techs.PA students are starting in January 2023.
- They can gross all levels of complexity with oversight by the PA or Pathologist.
- 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Monday – Friday.
- ~16,000 surgical specimens annually ranging from lung, kidney, colon, uterus, prostate resections, breast mastectomies, lumpectomies, needle biopsies, placentas, gallbladders, hernia sacs, etc.
- <10 autopsies annually; both the autopsy Tech and Pathologist perform these.
- Both the Histology Tech and Pathologists perform frozen sections.
- EPIC Beaker with Dragon Dictation.
ASCP certification preferred. New grads welcome to apply.